Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wham:

{finishes up drinking from the new water bowl and walks over}
Don't be fooled by what looks like a scowl on my face. I won't hurt you. The only things I've ever hurt are chipmunks and mice. {I've killed a few.} The girl says that I don't have a mean bone in my body. I just want to be loved by everyone. I love all cats and all humans...well, except the cat Ace, who has tried to kill me a few times. I don't know why he doesn't like me. I wish he did like me. But Shag and Tory like me, and that's good enough for me.

I am undersized, and have breathing and digestive problems. The breathing problems come from my flat face and closed nostrils, which I was born with. The vet can't figure out why I get the runs a lot any more than the girl can figure it out. Every cat food she's tried for me, both wet and dry, hasn't really worked. Or it seems to work sometimes but other times I get the runs all day. Today wasn't so bad. I didn't have any ickies today.

Right now i'm sitting by the door of the Room, listening. I often hear noises out there beyond the door. I wonder what's going on on the other side.

*~Wham

1 comment:

Satish Kumar K S said...

I like cats very much.......... am bookmarking your blog. want to be a follower. thanks. my cat name is jack!!!

http://how-to-improve-india.blogspot.com/