Monday, March 7, 2011

I miss you, Shag



It is with a heavy heart that I let you all know that my beloved Shag passed away January 28, 2011. I haven't had the heart to touch this blog for a bit, but I want to keep his memory alive. I will be trying to dig up as many videos as I have of him. He passed away of an infection that went unnoticed as he concealed the discomfort he must have been in, until it was too late. The vet said he must have had it close to 2 weeks.

Cats are stoic. They will instinctively conceal illness and injury until they are too sick to do so. Besides me, Shag leaves behind his parents, his sister, and his very best buddy, Sonic. Fly high, my fluffy angel...

3 comments:

ServalStar~ Leader Of RiverClan said...

I'm so sorry, Wynelle... :( I lost a cat from cancer. It was in his cheek and spread onto his belly, filling him with fluids. We brought him all the way to Colorado to be saved... But he didn't make it even though he had surgery and some laser thing done to him to kill the canerous cells. But he lived for a month longer than he was expected to and caught a few birds after his surgery. He was happy in the end.

Sagefern said...

I nearly cried when I read this.

Hala Qayani said...

Drama as the natural property of the city in this application refers. In writing, the term isolation used as an object is used to refer to a story (source) touching parts through a row in an extension representing periodic production. Generally, the "serial" issued under the same heading in a step connected to the library and the scientific content data in any medium, "usually numbered source separate pieces and continuous or unexpected break show the inevitable result."
The term is used for television, radio or a uniform framework for continuous development and characters, and is divided into several scenes. In the Philippines, daily cleaning is the serial source structure of long music programs. Small TV arrangements came regularly in a frame of quality.
Starting in the mid-90s, musical arrangements and cleanliness appear as source the stories began to broadcast in prime time (like Dallas, Dynasty). In the 2017, it shows source which use a structure like the Soprano series, and now have a wide range of programs in a sequential frame