Friday, February 1, 2008

Shag:

Me, my mom and my dad all lay on the bed together late last night. Dad licked my face for a little while while he lay there. He's really nice even if he can get annoying with the humping sometimes.

There's Dad and me!



This morning I lay in my bed on top of the kittening cage, before the girl went and put me down in the basement with Sonic for the day. She's going to work. I always wondered what work is...so I asked my mom.
*Mom, what's work?*

*It's when humans go away from the house in the morning and don't come back till it's dark,* said Tory.

*Why do they do that?* I said.

*No one knows,* said Tory. *Something great must be out there for them in the Beyond.*

The Beyond is where my sister and two brothers went, too. They went Beyond and never came back.

*~Shag

No comments: